Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too fat again.

It's been so long since I've posted and I'm heavy again. I've got to lay off the beer in the off season.           Like that will happen anytime soon, maybe for a little while anyway.
Picked up a cyclocross bike in Dec. I went to a few races in the fall to watch and it looked like great fun. Racers are very laid back, having a good time. Oh, and they do beer hand-ups, I'll fit right in. Been riding local hiking trails and gravel-snowy roads for training. my first cx race is Feb 20th. Tour de Groundhog near Springfield Il.
So I've 4 weeks to shed a few more pounds, i also need to get out and practice running barriers, that should help get some weight off.
Also, I'll try to keep this blog a little more current.
later
Karl
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: